Has your card been declined? There’s probably a very simple explanation.
• It simply may be that you may not have enough funds in e-wallet you are trying to use for payment (for example Gold, USD, GBP or EUR wallet). Glint does not provide credit so, please ensure you have topped up and hold sufficient funds
• Maybe the merchant doesn’t accept the card; some retailers are not CHIP and PIN enabled
• To protect you from fraud all your card transactions must get real-time authorization. If the merchant’s terminal isn’t online then it will decline your transaction
• If after everything your the card continues to be declined, please contact our Client Support Team.
• They are at your service:
In the UK, Europe and the Rest of the World call +44(0) 203-915-811
between Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00 BST/Saturday 09:00 to 13:00 BST or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the US only, call between Monday to Friday 09:00 to 18:00 MDT
on (877)258-0181 or email: email@example.com
Sign up to get the latest Glint news
Receive the GLINT newsletter with the most popular content, platform updates and software guides.