We’ve all done it – forgotten our password. With so many passwords flying around it’s a challenge to remember them all.
But if you forget your Glint password, resetting it could not be simpler. Just follow these steps:
1. From the Glint welcome screen, click on Log In button.
2. Click on the ‘Forgot Password?’ link.
3. Enter your registered Glint email.
4. Receive a temporary 6-digit code on your email (takes about 2-10 minutes to deliver) and enter it at this screen.
5. Enter and confirm new password.
6. Password has been changed.
7. Go to Log In screen and log in with your email and password.
And if in doubt our friendly client support team is there to help in your region.
Sign up to get the latest Glint news
Receive the GLINT newsletter with the most popular content, platform updates and software guides.