“All our agents are currently busy. You are number XX in the line. Please hold for the next available agent. Your custom is important to us”.
There’s nothing more frustrating than such an automated message when you need urgent help with your debit card. That’s why we do our best to make sure you can control it, even in distressing situations. We want to reduce the risks of fraud, increase security, and thereby help you to trust us and your Glint account.
• No one at Glint will ever ask you for your PIN. You should keep your PIN a secret. If someone does ask you for the number, be suspicious and immediately contact and inform us.
• You can freeze your card at any time through the Glint app. This function will be useful if you lose or mislay your card.
• To freeze your card (and prevent anyone else from using it) go to your Glint profile in the app. Select ‘Card’ and then click ‘Temporary Freeze Card’. Unfreezing your card is simple, just click on ‘unfreeze card’. Freezing your card suspends your account.
• If you want to block your account entirely you will need to call us. If you block your account, you will also block your card. So please do not take this step unless you are certain it’s what you want.
• Tell us immediately if you sense any suspicious activity relating to your account. Be vigilant!
Sign up to get the latest Glint news
Receive the GLINT newsletter with the most popular content, platform updates and software guides.