Glint has re-introduced gold as a global currency so that it can be used in electronic payments in real-time. Glint clients can buy any amount of gold. They can then save, exchange, share or spend their gold with the Glint Mastercard.
Innovative Payment Technology
- Glint has developed and utilized a highly scalable and secure micro-services technology architecture to deliver a landmark liquidity for gold payments. Glint provides unprecedented liquidity by enabling physical gold to be settled at the point of electronic transaction.
Reliable & Independent
- Physically allocated gold is the most reliable store of value – and now Glint allows you to spend it. Through our innovative app, Mastercard and banking integration, you can use gold as money in every sense of the word. We’re taking gold out of the vaults and empowering you to spend it whenever you want.
- Our near-term vision, which is fully underway, is the creation of a gold banking service and payment business, both integrated with and independent of existing payment networks.
Fair & Transparent fees
- Transferring currencies can be complicated, as well as expensive and many companies aren’t entirely transparent about the fees they charge. Glint lets you transfer funds instantly, opening possibilities wherever you go. It’s hassle-free, and ensures you don’t get stung by hidden fees.
Choice and Control
- As you can both store and spend gold alongside international currencies, you attain a unique choice as well as an additional level of control and protection over your money.
- Glint gives you control by letting you independently store and manage your wealth outside the banking system. You can transfer money to pay bills or send funds to friends without it ever going near a bank, and there’s no reliance on government currency.
Security & Trust
- Your money is safeguarded in segregated client accounts;
- Glint’s clients know their gold is secured in a Brinks Vault in Switzerland as we conduct independent audits to verify gold holdings;
- You’ll also get instant in-app records of your transactions to help you keep track of your spending, to help you stay safe from fraud. And if you suspect any fraud you can block (and unblock) your card directly in the app.
Sign up to get the latest Glint news
Receive the GLINT newsletter with the most popular content, platform updates and software guides.