Glint can only send funds to a bank account held in your name.
Our complimentary withdrawal service can take up to 5 working days to reach you depending on your location.
To request a withdrawal simply:
- Login to the Glint app and choose ‘Glint It!’
- Select ‘Send to a bank account’. This is located just underneath the search section
- Select the currency, type the amount you wish to transfer and then click ‘Continue’
- Enter your bank details* and click ‘Continue’
- Review your details and click ‘Continue’
We will reject any withdrawals that are not going to an account in your name.
If we cannot verify your bank details, we may ask you to send us a bank statement proving you are the account owner. Your statement will need to show your full name, account number and bank code.
If you need your funds more urgently, you can use your Glint card to withdraw up to £300 daily at an ATM for a fee of £1.50. Alternatively, you can contact Client Support to request a same day faster payment for a £5 admin fee (subject to our verification checks being complete).
*Bank detail requirements.