ARE YOU READY TO GLINT IT!?
Now you can share real gold and other currencies, instantly, with other Glint users within your own country or payments area, all through your clever Glint app.
Follow these very simple steps to start sharing, gifting, splitting and paying in real gold, as well as Euros, GBP and USD.
STILL HAVEN’T DOWNLOADED THE APP?
Click here to go to your favourite App Store.
Open your app and you’ll notice a new addition to the top bar.
Yes, that’s it… Glint it!
- Now, you’ll need some money in your account and if you want to send some gold, quickly tap the Buy or Sell icon in the centre of your top bar.
- Next, add the amount you want to buy. OK. Now you own some gold and are ready to Glint it! to another lucky Glint user.
- Click on Glint it!
OK. Now you have a simple choice...
- Do you want to Glint it! to a bank account or, if you look at the top of the screen, you’ll see that you can ‘search by name or email’.
- Let’s search for the person you want to Glint it! to. Start typing their email address in the Search line. Be sure to use the email associated with their Glint account, otherwise your request won’t work.
- Note that once you’ve used this feature, your latest Glint it! recipients will be listed on your screen, so its super simple to just click and send them some more Gold, GBP, USD or Euros.
If you don’t have your recipient’s email address already in your phone or tablet...
- You can click the + sign in the top right of your screen to enter their details.
- All set? Great! Let’s go
Next, pick a currency by clicking on the arrow next to where it says GBP, on the right of your screen.
- Let’s select GOLD.
- Now, you’ll see a flashing cursor in front of a set of zeros, showing how much gold has been selected. At the bottom of the screen, use the numbered keypad to add the amount of gold you want to send and you’ll see the zeros change accordingly.
- You’ll notice that under the number of grams of gold we also show you the approximate value of your selection in your local currency, for example GBP for £ British pounds sterling.
Nearly done. Next, you’ll see a band that says ‘Private message for…’
- Click that. Now you will see that a QWERTY keyboard has popped up on the screen.
- Use this to type a short message… “Happy birthday” or “Here’s my dinner contribution – in gold”.
- All good so far? Next all you need to do is click ‘Review’, using the green horizontal bar.
- So now you will have a black screen that shows you who you are going to Glint it! to; their name and email address, as well as the message that you want to send.
- Click ‘Submit’.
'Glint it! Complete’. Congratulations!
- You’ve just completed your first Glint it! transaction of real gold, that has now, instantly, credited your recipient’s Glint account. Cool eh?!
Check your balance by clicking GOLD on your home screen.
- Looking good!
- Here’s how much gold you have in your account and its approximate value in your local currency. Beneath this you will see your latest transactions, including the one you just made.
- We hope that was fun and easy. Now you’re an expert, how about popping over to the App Store and leaving us a review? It’s always good to get feedback.
WHY NOT INVITE A FRIEND TO DOWNLOAD THE GLINT APP?
As soon as they have an account, they can join the party and Glint it! too, even before their Glint Mastercard® has arrived.
Please check terms and conditions to see if your country is listed to receive this service.